Typical Daily Activities
Our daily activities are designed to keep the students enjoying the program and the camp by providing different activities.
A typical daily schedule for a participant is as follows:
• 9:00-9:15 Drop-off.
• 9:15-9:45 Lecture about one of the topics: learning goals, technologies, tools, and tasks.
• 9:45-10:00 Demonstration of Hands-on labs/case studies.
• 10:00-10:15 Break.
• 10:15-11:45 Hands-on labs/case studies: teamwork.
• 11:45-12:45 Lunch.
• 12:45-2:30 Hands-on labs and presentation preparation: teamwork.
• 2:30-3:00 Outdoor activities.
• 3:00-3:45 Group presentation: teamwork.
• 3:45-4:00 Review and feedbacks from participants.
• 4:00 Pickup.
This camp will help the students to collaborate and work as teams in many tasks during the day to solve some tasks given by the instructor. All the tasks have been designed with the principles of student centered, hands-on based, and teamwork built.