Typical Daily Activities
Our daily activities are designed to keep the participants enjoying the program and the camp by providing different activities.
A typical daily schedule for a participant is as follows:
• 8:30-8:45 Icebreaker
• 8:45-9:30 Discussion about one of the topics: learning goals, technologies, tools, and tasks
• 9:30-9:45 Demonstration of Hands-on labs/case studies
• 9:45-10:00 Break
• 10:00-11:45 Hands-on labs/case studies: teamwork
• 11:45-1:00 Lunch.
• 1:00-2:30 Lab or guest speaker
• 2:30-2:45 Break
• 2:45-4:15 Class discussion and lesson plan development
• 4:15-4:30 Review and feedbacks from participants
This camp will help the participants to collaborate and work as teams in many tasks during the day to solve some tasks given by the instructor.